A tropical vacation after spending the last few months staying completely indoors calls for the utmost excitement. You look forward to getting a good-looking tan quickly for your tropical vacation. Luckily, spray tans are the perfect way to get you prepared for the vacation. There are multiple benefits of getting a spray tan before you get off for your exotic vacation. However, you need to follow some tips to maintain a good tan throughout your holiday.
Getting a spray tan is an excellent fix as you don’t want pale and uncomfortable skin on a beach vacation. A spray tan will help you feel more confident without going through the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. According to your requirements, there are great dynamic and great spray tanning salons near you that will customize your tanning experience.
There are several benefits of getting a spray tan for your vacation. Here are some of them:
- Spray tan appointments are time-saving. It takes as little time as 15 minutes to get a spray tan which means that you will have your golden glow before leaving for your exotic vacation. Start looking for the closest tanning booth and pick the best. When you save time while also getting the perfect vacation glow, you can utilize the time to do and plan many other things for your trip before you take off.
- Another significant benefit of getting a spray tan before your vacation is that a spray tan protects your skin from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays when soaking it. You can lather on the SPF of the beautiful glow that you already have and prevent your skin from signs of ageing, sunburn, and the risk of skin cancer. A base tan does not help protect your skin. Skin protection is important everywhere, even on vacation.
- You feel good when you look good. Getting a spray tan will help you feel great on your vacation so you can have an amazing time. Tan makes you look toned, and this will help boost your body confidence.
Some tips you should follow to get your pre-vacay spray tan:
- Make sure that you have your spray tan appointment 1 or 2 days before your trip. Spray tan gives the best look a couple of days after the appointment.
- Get yourself and your skin prepared at least a week before your trip. Do so by exfoliating and use an oil-free moisturizer every day. Follow this to help your tan hold your skin evenly and give you a long-lasting glow.
- Maintaining your spray tan with self-tanners not only helps it fade evenly but also makes it last longer.
- Get a trial if you are unsure about the colour you want to get. If you are new to spray tan, this will help you find your colour.
- Even if you have a spray tan, do not skip SPF. Protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays is essential whether you get a spray tan before your vacation. Many sunscreens in the market are spray tan approved.
- Ensure the spray tan artist you choose to work with is a qualified expert who can help you get your perfect tone.